I was born in Orihuela (Alicante, Spain) and I’m lover of Black and White photography. I use the long exposure technique to capture the movement of water and clouds and the processing of my photos involves the use of dark tones. Now, I’m immersed in a new project about Street Photography.
Digital Camera, Super Foto Digital, BLUR magazine, Stark-Magazine, Mambo, Photography Week, Adore Noir, Black+White Photography or Black & White are some the magazines where my works have been published. Also, the photograph titled «Game over» was cover in Fool’s Mate book written by J. D. Frodsham.
– The third prize in Montphoto (Spain, 2010)
– Honorable mention in One Shot: Spaces Professional (2012)
– Finalist in Premio Nacional de Fotografía de Paisaje (Spain, 2013)
– Juror Award of Merit – Abstract in the International Fine Art Photography Competition (Paris, 2013)
– Finalist in Zebra Awards (2014)
– Third prize in Portfolio Contest in Black+White Photography magazine (2014)
– Four honorable mentions in Interational Photography Awards (IPA, 2014)
– Honorable mention in Architectural category and nominee in Fine Art category in Black and White Spider Awards (2014)
– Honorable mention in Fine Art: Photomanipulation in Neutral Density Photography Awards (2014).
– The winner of Portfolio Contest in Black & White magazine (2014)
– Three honorable mentions in Fine Art, Architecture and Photomanipulation categories in Monochrome Photography Awards 2014.
I have participated in some collective exhibitions and I would like to highlight «The Art of Long Exposure» Exhibition in PhotoHaus Gallery (Vancouver, 2013). Also, I have realized a individual exhibition in Torrevieja (Spain) in January of 2012.
Facebook page: facebook/pedrodiazmolins